What Should I Bring On The Day Of Surgery?
- No food the night before surgery after 10 :00 p.m or the morning of surgery. Water all night is ok.
- Please bring vaccine records with you to the clinic or have them faxed to us from your regular vet.
- Please bring a meal for the pup. We will feed him once he's awake.
- Please have your pup on a flea preventative. If we see evidence of fleas on your pup, we will administer a CapStar flea treatment pill, at a minimal charge.
- Please make sure to walk your pup and let him potty before you get to the clinic.
- If your pup has a blanket or toy that makes him more comfortable, feel free to bring it with you.
- If you have a specific style in mind for your pup's ears, please bring a photo. We have a photo album available here for ideas, too.
Don't worry! We'll take good care of your best friend.